How to edit datapool configuration and to begin the process of defining and generating a datapool:
Rational Robot FAQ
(Continued from previous question...)
How to edit datapool configuration and to begin the process of defining and generating
1. If the script that will access the datapool is not open for editing, click File >
Open > Test Script to open it.
2. Click Edit > Datapool Information to open the Configure Datapool in Test
Script dialog box.
This dialog box lets you edit the DATAPOOL_CONFIG section of the script.
3. Either accept the defaults in the Configure Datapool in Test Script dialog box,
or make any appropriate changes.
4. When finished making any changes, click Save.
5. Take one of these actions:
.Click Create to define and populate the new datapool.
.Click Close if you do not want to define and populate a datapool at this time.
6. If you clicked Create in the previous step, continue by following the
instructions in the section
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions