Before you can test an Oracle Forms application, you need to run the Enabler. How to run the Enabler?
Rational Robot FAQ
(Continued from previous question...)
Before you can test an Oracle Forms application, you need to run the
Enabler. How to run the Enabler?
- Start the Rational Test Oracle Forms Enabler from the folder in which it was
installed (the default folder is Developer 2000).
- Click Browse. Select the .fmb file that you want to make testable and click OK.
- Click Add Rational Test Object Testing Library.
- Set the following options as needed:
Backup original FMB file - Creates a backup file before the file is enabled.
Enable all FMB files in selected directory - Enables every .fmb file in the
directory. If this check box is not selected, only the .fmb file in the Oracle FMB
file box is enabled.
Generate each selected FMB file - Generates each .fmb file after enabling it.
- Click Advanced to open the following dialog box.
- If you selected the Generate each selected FMB file option, type your database
connection parameters in the Database tab.
- Click the Directories tab.
- If you need to change the default locations of the Object Testing Library and
Oracle home directory, select Override Oracle paths in registry. Click each
Browse button and select the new location.
- Click the General tab.
- To send the output in the Status box of the Enabler to a log file that you can view
or print, select Write status output to log file.
- If objects in your application contain the WHEN-MOUSE-ENTER trigger, the
Enabler prepends sqa_mouse_handler; to each trigger . This is necessary for
Robot to correctly record mouse actions against these objects. If you need to
prevent this modification, clear Modify local WHEN-MOUSE-ENTER triggers.
- Click OK.
- Click Enable. As the file is enabled, information appears in the Status box.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions