REST API Resource with Template Parameters
How to add a REST API resource with template parameters in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to add new resources with template parameters to a REST API service in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "https://api.iextrading.com" service and select "Add Resource" from the context menu. You see the "Add REST Resource" dialog box.
4. Enter the following URL and click "OK". You see a new resource object added.
5. Double-click on the resource "quote". You see resource attributes and parameters, including "symbol".
6. Double-click on the request "Request 1". You see request properties and parameters, including "symbol".
The picture below shows you add new resources with template parameters
to a REST API service:
2018-03-13, 349👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....