REST API Resource with Template Parameters
How to add a REST API resource with template parameters in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to add new resources with template parameters to a REST API service in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "https://api.iextrading.com" service and select "Add Resource" from the context menu. You see the "Add REST Resource" dialog box.
4. Enter the following URL and click "OK". You see a new resource object added.
5. Double-click on the resource "quote". You see resource attributes and parameters, including "symbol".
6. Double-click on the request "Request 1". You see request properties and parameters, including "symbol".
The picture below shows you add new resources with template parameters
to a REST API service:
2018-03-13, 273👍, 0💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...