REST API Resource with Template Parameters
How to add a REST API resource with template parameters in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to add new resources with template parameters to a REST API service in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "https://api.iextrading.com" service and select "Add Resource" from the context menu. You see the "Add REST Resource" dialog box.
4. Enter the following URL and click "OK". You see a new resource object added.
5. Double-click on the resource "quote". You see resource attributes and parameters, including "symbol".
6. Double-click on the request "Request 1". You see request properties and parameters, including "symbol".
The picture below shows you add new resources with template parameters
to a REST API service:
2018-03-13, 936👍, 0💬
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...
How to call JMeter command in a Windows batch file? I want to create a single batch job to run JMete...
How to force JMeter to automatically flush test result to file immediately after each sampler is exe...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to validate and decode MAC (Media Access Control) addresses? In order to help your programming o...