REST API Resource with Template Parameters
How to add a REST API resource with template parameters in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to add new resources with template parameters to a REST API service in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "https://api.iextrading.com" service and select "Add Resource" from the context menu. You see the "Add REST Resource" dialog box.
4. Enter the following URL and click "OK". You see a new resource object added.
5. Double-click on the resource "quote". You see resource attributes and parameters, including "symbol".
6. Double-click on the request "Request 1". You see request properties and parameters, including "symbol".
The picture below shows you add new resources with template parameters
to a REST API service:
2023-06-12, 2376👍, 2💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...