REST API Resource with Template Parameters
How to add a REST API resource with template parameters in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to add new resources with template parameters to a REST API service in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "https://api.iextrading.com" service and select "Add Resource" from the context menu. You see the "Add REST Resource" dialog box.
4. Enter the following URL and click "OK". You see a new resource object added.
5. Double-click on the resource "quote". You see resource attributes and parameters, including "symbol".
6. Double-click on the request "Request 1". You see request properties and parameters, including "symbol".
The picture below shows you add new resources with template parameters
to a REST API service:
2018-03-13, 389👍, 0💬
How to generate IPv6 Addresses? To help you to obtain some IPv6 addresses for testing purpose, FYIce...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...