REST API Resource with Template Parameters
How to add a REST API resource with template parameters in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to add new resources with template parameters to a REST API service in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "https://api.iextrading.com" service and select "Add Resource" from the context menu. You see the "Add REST Resource" dialog box.
4. Enter the following URL and click "OK". You see a new resource object added.
5. Double-click on the resource "quote". You see resource attributes and parameters, including "symbol".
6. Double-click on the request "Request 1". You see request properties and parameters, including "symbol".
The picture below shows you add new resources with template parameters
to a REST API service:
2018-03-13, 302👍, 0💬
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...