Create Load Test with SoapUI
How to create a load test with SoapUI? I have created test steps for the load test.
You can follow this tutorial to create a load test in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your Flickr SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\Flickr-project.xml".
3. Click to open "TestCase 1"
4. Right-click on "Load Tests" under "TestCase 1" and select "New LoadTest". You see a new load test window "LoadTest 1" added with default parameters.
5. Click "Run" icon on the load test window. You see load test started.
6. Wait for the test to finish. You see the average response time of "flickr home" is about 2.0 seconds and "flickr image" is about 2.2 seconds.
The picture below shows you how to Create Load Test with SoapUI:
2018-03-10, 333👍, 0💬
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...