Create Load Test with SoapUI
How to create a load test with SoapUI? I have created test steps for the load test.
You can follow this tutorial to create a load test in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your Flickr SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\Flickr-project.xml".
3. Click to open "TestCase 1"
4. Right-click on "Load Tests" under "TestCase 1" and select "New LoadTest". You see a new load test window "LoadTest 1" added with default parameters.
5. Click "Run" icon on the load test window. You see load test started.
6. Wait for the test to finish. You see the average response time of "flickr home" is about 2.0 seconds and "flickr image" is about 2.2 seconds.
The picture below shows you how to Create Load Test with SoapUI:
2018-03-10, 398👍, 0💬
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...