Create Load Test with SoapUI
How to create a load test with SoapUI? I have created test steps for the load test.
You can follow this tutorial to create a load test in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your Flickr SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\Flickr-project.xml".
3. Click to open "TestCase 1"
4. Right-click on "Load Tests" under "TestCase 1" and select "New LoadTest". You see a new load test window "LoadTest 1" added with default parameters.
5. Click "Run" icon on the load test window. You see load test started.
6. Wait for the test to finish. You see the average response time of "flickr home" is about 2.0 seconds and "flickr image" is about 2.2 seconds.
The picture below shows you how to Create Load Test with SoapUI:
2018-03-10, 606👍, 0💬
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...
How to list all variables with the Debug PostProcessor in JMeter? If you want to see a list of all y...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...