Create Load Test with SoapUI
How to create a load test with SoapUI? I have created test steps for the load test.
You can follow this tutorial to create a load test in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your Flickr SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\Flickr-project.xml".
3. Click to open "TestCase 1"
4. Right-click on "Load Tests" under "TestCase 1" and select "New LoadTest". You see a new load test window "LoadTest 1" added with default parameters.
5. Click "Run" icon on the load test window. You see load test started.
6. Wait for the test to finish. You see the average response time of "flickr home" is about 2.0 seconds and "flickr image" is about 2.2 seconds.
The picture below shows you how to Create Load Test with SoapUI:
2018-03-10, 290👍, 0💬
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...