Create Load Test with SoapUI
How to create a load test with SoapUI? I have created test steps for the load test.
You can follow this tutorial to create a load test in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your Flickr SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\Flickr-project.xml".
3. Click to open "TestCase 1"
4. Right-click on "Load Tests" under "TestCase 1" and select "New LoadTest". You see a new load test window "LoadTest 1" added with default parameters.
5. Click "Run" icon on the load test window. You see load test started.
6. Wait for the test to finish. You see the average response time of "flickr home" is about 2.0 seconds and "flickr image" is about 2.2 seconds.
The picture below shows you how to Create Load Test with SoapUI:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-03-10, 950👍, 0💬
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...
How to force JMeter to automatically flush test result to file immediately after each sampler is exe...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to call JMeter command in a Windows batch file? I want to create a single batch job to run JMete...