Run REST API Request with Template Parameter
How to Run a REST API Request with Template Parameters?
When running a REST API request, you need to provide a actual values to each template parameter as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml".
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > Quote [...] > Method 1". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click in the "Value" field of the "symbol" parameter and enter "fb" as the new value.
5. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
6. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project with template parameter:
2018-03-13, 357👍, 0💬
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...