Run REST API Request with Template Parameter
How to Run a REST API Request with Template Parameters?
When running a REST API request, you need to provide a actual values to each template parameter as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml".
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > Quote [...] > Method 1". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click in the "Value" field of the "symbol" parameter and enter "fb" as the new value.
5. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
6. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project with template parameter:
2018-03-13, 236👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...