Run REST API Request with Template Parameter
How to Run a REST API Request with Template Parameters?
When running a REST API request, you need to provide a actual values to each template parameter as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml".
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > Quote [...] > Method 1". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click in the "Value" field of the "symbol" parameter and enter "fb" as the new value.
5. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
6. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project with template parameter:
2018-03-13, 130👍, 0💬
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...