Run REST API Request with Template Parameter
How to Run a REST API Request with Template Parameters?
When running a REST API request, you need to provide a actual values to each template parameter as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml".
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > Quote [...] > Method 1". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click in the "Value" field of the "symbol" parameter and enter "fb" as the new value.
5. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
6. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project with template parameter:
2018-03-13, 570👍, 0💬
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...