Run REST API Request with Template Parameter
How to Run a REST API Request with Template Parameters?
When running a REST API request, you need to provide a actual values to each template parameter as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml".
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > Quote [...] > Method 1". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click in the "Value" field of the "symbol" parameter and enter "fb" as the new value.
5. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
6. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project with template parameter:
2018-03-13, 952👍, 0💬
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
In what order thread groups are executed in JMeter? Thread groups, including regular "Thread Groups"...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to force JMeter to automatically flush test result to file immediately after each sampler is exe...