Create REST Project in SoapUI
How to create a REST project in SoapUI to test REST APIs?
This tutorial shows you how to create a REST project in SoapUI to test a REST API using iextrading.com API as an example.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > New REST Project". You see the "New REST Project" dialog box.
3. Enter the following URL in the URL field:
4. Click "OK". You see "REST Project 1" created with the following objects:
Project: REST Project 1 Service: https://api.iextrading.com Resource: List [/1.0/stock/market/list/mostactive] Method: GET Request: Request 1
5. Double-click on "Request 1" to open it. You see the following settings for the request.
Method: GET Endpoint: https://api.iextrading.com Recource: /1.0/stock/macket/list Parameters: None
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
Notice that how the REST API URL is divided into 2 parts: Endpoint and Resource.
The picture below shows you how to create a REST project in SoapUI to test REST APIs:
2018-03-24, 1487👍, 0💬
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to expand IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has ...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....