Rename Project Objects in SoapUI
How to rename project objects in SoapUI?
When you create new SoapUI objects, their names might be set to default names like: Project 1, TestSuite 1, Request 1, etc.
If you don't like those names, you can change them as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "REST Project 1" and select "Rename" from the context menu.
4. Enter a new name like "IEX API" in the "Rename Project" dialog box.
5. Click "OK" to confirm the change.
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI project objects:
2018-03-24, 171👍, 0💬
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to decode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...