Rename Project Objects in SoapUI
How to rename project objects in SoapUI?
When you create new SoapUI objects, their names might be set to default names like: Project 1, TestSuite 1, Request 1, etc.
If you don't like those names, you can change them as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "REST Project 1" and select "Rename" from the context menu.
4. Enter a new name like "IEX API" in the "Rename Project" dialog box.
5. Click "OK" to confirm the change.
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI project objects:
2018-03-24, 444👍, 0💬
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...