Rename Project Objects in SoapUI
How to rename project objects in SoapUI?
When you create new SoapUI objects, their names might be set to default names like: Project 1, TestSuite 1, Request 1, etc.
If you don't like those names, you can change them as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "REST Project 1" and select "Rename" from the context menu.
4. Enter a new name like "IEX API" in the "Rename Project" dialog box.
5. Click "OK" to confirm the change.
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI project objects:
2018-03-24, 377👍, 0💬
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...