Rename Project Objects in SoapUI
How to rename project objects in SoapUI?
When you create new SoapUI objects, their names might be set to default names like: Project 1, TestSuite 1, Request 1, etc.
If you don't like those names, you can change them as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "REST Project 1" and select "Rename" from the context menu.
4. Enter a new name like "IEX API" in the "Rename Project" dialog box.
5. Click "OK" to confirm the change.
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI project objects:
2018-03-24, 802👍, 0💬
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI? HTTP response compression reduces the data size...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...