Rename Project Objects in SoapUI
How to rename project objects in SoapUI?
When you create new SoapUI objects, their names might be set to default names like: Project 1, TestSuite 1, Request 1, etc.
If you don't like those names, you can change them as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Right-mouse click on "REST Project 1" and select "Rename" from the context menu.
4. Enter a new name like "IEX API" in the "Rename Project" dialog box.
5. Click "OK" to confirm the change.
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI project objects:
2018-03-24, 542👍, 0💬
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to generate IPv6 Addresses? To help you to obtain some IPv6 addresses for testing purpose, FYIce...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to see my IP address Host Name? To help you to see your IP Address Host Name, FYIcenter.com has ...
Where to find tutorials on UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool? I want to know how to use UFT. Her...