Run REST Project Request in SoapUI
How to run a REST project request in SoapUI?
A request in a REST project represents a HTTP request of a specific GET or other method for a specific resource provided a REST API.
This tutorial shows you how to run a request in a REST project in SoapUI using iextrading.com API as an example.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > List [...] > [GET] List". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
5. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project:
2018-02-05, 113👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to perform regular expression Search and Replace? To perform a regular expression pattern Search...