Run REST Project Request in SoapUI
How to run a REST project request in SoapUI?
A request in a REST project represents a HTTP request of a specific GET or other method for a specific resource provided a REST API.
This tutorial shows you how to run a request in a REST project in SoapUI using iextrading.com API as an example.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > List [...] > [GET] List". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
5. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project:
2018-03-24, 417👍, 0💬
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
Where to find tutorials on UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool? I want to know how to use UFT. Her...