Run REST Project Request in SoapUI
How to run a REST project request in SoapUI?
A request in a REST project represents a HTTP request of a specific GET or other method for a specific resource provided a REST API.
This tutorial shows you how to run a request in a REST project in SoapUI using iextrading.com API as an example.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\REST-Project.xml". You see the REST project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "Request 1" under "REST Project 1 > https://api.iextrading.com > List [...] > [GET] List". You see the "Request 1" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the request executed.
5. Click the "JSON" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response displayed as the JSON data format.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\REST-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your SoapUI REST project:
2018-03-24, 318👍, 0💬
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...