Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI
How to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to run test cases in a SOAP project in SoapUI.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Double-click on "SOAP Request" you added as a test step in the test case. You see a sample SOAP request message.
3. Review the request message and change the "zipCodeList" value to be "12345".
4. Double-click on "TestCase 1". You see "TestCase 1" window with 1 test step listed.
5. Click "Run" icon to run the test case.
6. Wait for the execution to finish. You see the execution status changed to "FINISHED" in green, because all test steps are executed and passed all assertions.
The picture below shows you how to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI:
2018-04-07, 318👍, 0💬
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...