Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI
How to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to run test cases in a SOAP project in SoapUI.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Double-click on "SOAP Request" you added as a test step in the test case. You see a sample SOAP request message.
3. Review the request message and change the "zipCodeList" value to be "12345".
4. Double-click on "TestCase 1". You see "TestCase 1" window with 1 test step listed.
5. Click "Run" icon to run the test case.
6. Wait for the execution to finish. You see the execution status changed to "FINISHED" in green, because all test steps are executed and passed all assertions.
The picture below shows you how to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI:
2018-02-05, 120👍, 0💬
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to perform regular expression Search and Replace? To perform a regular expression pattern Search...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...