Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI
How to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to run test cases in a SOAP project in SoapUI.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Double-click on "SOAP Request" you added as a test step in the test case. You see a sample SOAP request message.
3. Review the request message and change the "zipCodeList" value to be "12345".
4. Double-click on "TestCase 1". You see "TestCase 1" window with 1 test step listed.
5. Click "Run" icon to run the test case.
6. Wait for the execution to finish. You see the execution status changed to "FINISHED" in green, because all test steps are executed and passed all assertions.
The picture below shows you how to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI:
2018-04-07, 457👍, 0💬
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...