Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI
How to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to run test cases in a SOAP project in SoapUI.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Double-click on "SOAP Request" you added as a test step in the test case. You see a sample SOAP request message.
3. Review the request message and change the "zipCodeList" value to be "12345".
4. Double-click on "TestCase 1". You see "TestCase 1" window with 1 test step listed.
5. Click "Run" icon to run the test case.
6. Wait for the execution to finish. You see the execution status changed to "FINISHED" in green, because all test steps are executed and passed all assertions.
The picture below shows you how to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-07, 1403👍, 0💬
How to generate passwords? To help you to obtain some good passwords for testing purpose, FYIcenter....
In what order thread groups are executed in JMeter? Thread groups, including regular "Thread Groups"...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...
How to generate string test values? To help you to obtain large number of string test values, FYIcen...
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...