Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI
How to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI?
You can follow this tutorial to run test cases in a SOAP project in SoapUI.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Double-click on "SOAP Request" you added as a test step in the test case. You see a sample SOAP request message.
3. Review the request message and change the "zipCodeList" value to be "12345".
4. Double-click on "TestCase 1". You see "TestCase 1" window with 1 test step listed.
5. Click "Run" icon to run the test case.
6. Wait for the execution to finish. You see the execution status changed to "FINISHED" in green, because all test steps are executed and passed all assertions.
The picture below shows you how to Run SOAP Test Case in SoapUI:
2018-04-07, 390👍, 0💬
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....