Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case
How to clone a SOAP Request in a SOAP Test Case? I want create new SOAP request similar to an existing SOAP request.
You can follow this tutorial to clone an existing SOAP request to save time and avoid mistake when creating new test steps.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Right-click on "SOAP Request" you want to clone from. Add select "Clone TestStep" from the context menu. You see the "Clone TestStep" window.
3. Enter "SOAP Request Error" as the "TestStep Name" and click "OK". You see a new test step created.
4. Double-click "SOAP Request Error" to open it.
5. Review the request message of the new SOAP request. The request message should be the same as the old request.
6. Save the project file.
The picture below shows you how to Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-03-31, 2102👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
Where to find tutorials on UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool? I want to know how to use UFT. Her...