Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case
How to clone a SOAP Request in a SOAP Test Case? I want create new SOAP request similar to an existing SOAP request.
You can follow this tutorial to clone an existing SOAP request to save time and avoid mistake when creating new test steps.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Right-click on "SOAP Request" you want to clone from. Add select "Clone TestStep" from the context menu. You see the "Clone TestStep" window.
3. Enter "SOAP Request Error" as the "TestStep Name" and click "OK". You see a new test step created.
4. Double-click "SOAP Request Error" to open it.
5. Review the request message of the new SOAP request. The request message should be the same as the old request.
6. Save the project file.
The picture below shows you how to Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case:
2018-03-31, 267👍, 0💬
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to encode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....