Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case
How to clone a SOAP Request in a SOAP Test Case? I want create new SOAP request similar to an existing SOAP request.
You can follow this tutorial to clone an existing SOAP request to save time and avoid mistake when creating new test steps.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Right-click on "SOAP Request" you want to clone from. Add select "Clone TestStep" from the context menu. You see the "Clone TestStep" window.
3. Enter "SOAP Request Error" as the "TestStep Name" and click "OK". You see a new test step created.
4. Double-click "SOAP Request Error" to open it.
5. Review the request message of the new SOAP request. The request message should be the same as the old request.
6. Save the project file.
The picture below shows you how to Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case:
2018-03-31, 896👍, 0💬
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
Here is a list of top popular Software Test Management Commercial and Free Tools: RankNameVendorPric...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...