Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case
How to clone a SOAP Request in a SOAP Test Case? I want create new SOAP request similar to an existing SOAP request.
You can follow this tutorial to clone an existing SOAP request to save time and avoid mistake when creating new test steps.
1. Open NDFD-soapui.xml project in SoapUI.
2. Right-click on "SOAP Request" you want to clone from. Add select "Clone TestStep" from the context menu. You see the "Clone TestStep" window.
3. Enter "SOAP Request Error" as the "TestStep Name" and click "OK". You see a new test step created.
4. Double-click "SOAP Request Error" to open it.
5. Review the request message of the new SOAP request. The request message should be the same as the old request.
6. Save the project file.
The picture below shows you how to Clone SOAP Request in SOAP Test Case:
2018-03-31, 315👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...