Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI
How to Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI? I have the SOAP project created with the WSDL document.
If you have a SOAP project created properly, you can follow this tutorial to create a test case and add SOAP Requests as test steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import Project" to open NDFD-soapui.xml project. You see a list of NDFD Web service operations.
3. Right-click on the project name "NDFD Web Service" and select "New TestSuite" from the context menu. You see a new TestSuite created.
4. Right-click on the test suite name "NDFD TestSuite" and select "New TestCase" from the context menu. You see a new TestCase created.
5. Right-click on "Test Steps" and select "Add Step > SOAP Request" from the context menu. You see the TestRequest window.
6. Select "ndfdXMLBinding -> LatLogListZipCode" as the request operation and click "OK". You see the "Add Request to TestCase" window.
7. Keep the "Add SOAP Response Assertion [x]" option checked and click "OK". You see "SOAP Request" added as a test step.
8. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\NDFD-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-07, 1284👍, 0💬
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
In what order thread groups are executed in JMeter? Thread groups, including regular "Thread Groups"...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...