Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI
How to Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI? I have the SOAP project created with the WSDL document.
If you have a SOAP project created properly, you can follow this tutorial to create a test case and add SOAP Requests as test steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import Project" to open NDFD-soapui.xml project. You see a list of NDFD Web service operations.
3. Right-click on the project name "NDFD Web Service" and select "New TestSuite" from the context menu. You see a new TestSuite created.
4. Right-click on the test suite name "NDFD TestSuite" and select "New TestCase" from the context menu. You see a new TestCase created.
5. Right-click on "Test Steps" and select "Add Step > SOAP Request" from the context menu. You see the TestRequest window.
6. Select "ndfdXMLBinding -> LatLogListZipCode" as the request operation and click "OK". You see the "Add Request to TestCase" window.
7. Keep the "Add SOAP Response Assertion [x]" option checked and click "OK". You see "SOAP Request" added as a test step.
8. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\NDFD-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI:
2018-04-07, 662👍, 0💬
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to validate and decode MAC (Media Access Control) addresses? In order to help your programming o...
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....