Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI
How to Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI? I have the SOAP project created with the WSDL document.
If you have a SOAP project created properly, you can follow this tutorial to create a test case and add SOAP Requests as test steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import Project" to open NDFD-soapui.xml project. You see a list of NDFD Web service operations.
3. Right-click on the project name "NDFD Web Service" and select "New TestSuite" from the context menu. You see a new TestSuite created.
4. Right-click on the test suite name "NDFD TestSuite" and select "New TestCase" from the context menu. You see a new TestCase created.
5. Right-click on "Test Steps" and select "Add Step > SOAP Request" from the context menu. You see the TestRequest window.
6. Select "ndfdXMLBinding -> LatLogListZipCode" as the request operation and click "OK". You see the "Add Request to TestCase" window.
7. Keep the "Add SOAP Response Assertion [x]" option checked and click "OK". You see "SOAP Request" added as a test step.
8. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\NDFD-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to Add SOAP Request as Test Step in SoapUI:
2018-04-07, 482👍, 0💬
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
Here is a list of top popular Software Test Management Commercial and Free Tools: RankNameVendorPric...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...