Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-21, 4634👍, 0💬
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
Here is a list of top popular Software Test Management Commercial and Free Tools: RankNameVendorPric...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...