Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 3994👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...