Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 206👍, 0💬
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to decode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...