Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 2655👍, 0💬
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to see my IP address Host Name? To help you to see your IP Address Host Name, FYIcenter.com has ...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...