Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 651👍, 0💬
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...