Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 1526👍, 0💬
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...