Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 3595👍, 0💬
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...