Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-21, 6649👍, 0💬
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
Here is a list of top popular Software Test Management Commercial and Free Tools: Rank Name Vendor P...
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...