Turn Off HTTP Response Compression in SoapUI
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI?
HTTP response compression reduces the data size and improves Website performance. But it makes the test job difficult. You can follow this tutorial to turn off HTTP response compression.
1. Click "File > Preferences". You see "Set global SoapUI settings" window.
2. Click on "HTTP Settings" and make this change:
[ ] Accept compressed responses from hosts
3. Click "OK" to save changes.
4. Run the following HTTP request again:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the Response panel. You see the response is no longer compressed:
The picture below shows you how to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-21, 6079👍, 0💬
How to validate and decode MAC (Media Access Control) addresses? In order to help your programming o...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to generate passwords? To help you to obtain some good passwords for testing purpose, FYIcenter....
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...