Create SOAP Project with WSDL Document
How to Create a SOAP Project with a WSDL Document?
Most SOAP Web service providers offers WSDL documents to describe their Web services. You can create SOAP test projects in SoapUI with a given WSDL document as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open https://graphical.weather.gov/xml/ in a Web browser and read the NDFD (National Digital Forecast Database) Web service description.
2. Start SoapUI on your computer.
3. Click "File > New SOAP Project". You see the "New SOAP Project" dialog box.
4. Enter the following information:
Project Name: NDFD Web Service Initial WSDL: https://graphical.weather.gov/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML.wsdl Create Request: [x] Create sample requests for all operations?
5. Click "OK". You see "NDFD Web Service" created with the following objects:
Project: NDFD Web Service Interface: ndfdXMLBinding Operation: CornerPoints Operation: GmlLatLonList Operation: GmlTimeSeries Operation: LatLonListCityNames Operation: LatLonListLine Operation: LatLonListSquare Operation: LatLonListSubgrid Operation: LatLonListZipCode Operation: NDFDgen Operation: NDFDgenByDay Operation: NDFDgenByDayLatLonList Operation: NDFDgenLatLonList
6. Double-click on "Request 1" under "LatLonListZipCode". You see a sample SOAP request message for LatLonListZipCode operation.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\NDFD-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to Create a SOAP Project with a WSDL Document:
â‡ What Is WSDL
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-07, 1271👍, 0💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
Here is a list of top popular Software Test Management Commercial and Free Tools: RankNameVendorPric...
How to force JMeter to automatically flush test result to file immediately after each sampler is exe...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
How to generate passwords? To help you to obtain some good passwords for testing purpose, FYIcenter....