Create SOAP Project with WSDL Document
How to Create a SOAP Project with a WSDL Document?
Most SOAP Web service providers offers WSDL documents to describe their Web services. You can create SOAP test projects in SoapUI with a given WSDL document as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open https://graphical.weather.gov/xml/ in a Web browser and read the NDFD (National Digital Forecast Database) Web service description.
2. Start SoapUI on your computer.
3. Click "File > New SOAP Project". You see the "New SOAP Project" dialog box.
4. Enter the following information:
Project Name: NDFD Web Service Initial WSDL: https://graphical.weather.gov/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML.wsdl Create Request: [x] Create sample requests for all operations?
5. Click "OK". You see "NDFD Web Service" created with the following objects:
Project: NDFD Web Service Interface: ndfdXMLBinding Operation: CornerPoints Operation: GmlLatLonList Operation: GmlTimeSeries Operation: LatLonListCityNames Operation: LatLonListLine Operation: LatLonListSquare Operation: LatLonListSubgrid Operation: LatLonListZipCode Operation: NDFDgen Operation: NDFDgenByDay Operation: NDFDgenByDayLatLonList Operation: NDFDgenLatLonList
6. Double-click on "Request 1" under "LatLonListZipCode". You see a sample SOAP request message for LatLonListZipCode operation.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\NDFD-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to Create a SOAP Project with a WSDL Document:
2018-04-07, 661👍, 0💬
In what order thread groups are executed in JMeter? Thread groups, including regular "Thread Groups"...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...