View SoapUI Log in SoapUI
How to view SoapUI log in SoapUI?
When you run a test, SoapUI records some high level execution information and debug messages in the SoapUI log.
You can follow this tutorial to see view SoapUI log after running a SoapUI test.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the request window
4. Click the "Run" icon on the request window. You see the test step executed.
5. Click the "SoapUI log" tab at the button of the SoapUI window. You see some execution information and debug messages recorded by SoapUI.
... 2018:DEBUG:Attempt 1 to execute request ... 2018:DEBUG:Sending request: GET / HTTP/1.1 ... 2018:DEBUG:Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK ... 2018:DEBUG:Connection can be kept alive for 15000 MILLISECONDS ... 2018:INFO:Got response for [HTTP Request] in 783ms (29607 bytes) ... 2018:DEBUG:Connection closed
Use right-mouse click on log messages to copy or save debug messages.
The picture below shows you how to view SoapUI log in SoapUI:
2018-04-12, 370👍, 0💬
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...