Set Firefox for JMeter Proxy Server
How to set up Firefox to use the JMeter Proxy Server?
If you have the JMeter proxy server running on your local computer and listening at port 8888, you can follow this tutorial to set up Firefox to use it to record all HTTP requests and responses.
1. Run Firefox and click "Options" in the menu.
2. Click "General" and scroll down to the bottom of the settings. You see the "Network Proxy" section.
3. Click "Settings..." in the "Network Proxy" section. You see the "Connection Settings" screen.
4. Change "Configure Proxies to Access the Internet" to "Manual proxy configuration", set enter:
HTTP Proxy: localhost Port: 8888
5. Click OK to save the changes.
Firefox is connected the JMeter proxy server now. You can start to visit your Web application. JMeter will record all HTTP requests and response to build a test plan for you.
The picture below shows you how to set up Firefox for JMeter HTTP proxy server:
2018-07-18, 422👍, 0💬
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...