Set Firefox for JMeter Proxy Server
How to set up Firefox to use the JMeter Proxy Server?
If you have the JMeter proxy server running on your local computer and listening at port 8888, you can follow this tutorial to set up Firefox to use it to record all HTTP requests and responses.
1. Run Firefox and click "Options" in the menu.
2. Click "General" and scroll down to the bottom of the settings. You see the "Network Proxy" section.
3. Click "Settings..." in the "Network Proxy" section. You see the "Connection Settings" screen.
4. Change "Configure Proxies to Access the Internet" to "Manual proxy configuration", set enter:
HTTP Proxy: localhost Port: 8888
5. Click OK to save the changes.
Firefox is connected the JMeter proxy server now. You can start to visit your Web application. JMeter will record all HTTP requests and response to build a test plan for you.
The picture below shows you how to set up Firefox for JMeter HTTP proxy server:
2018-07-18, 277👍, 0💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...