Set Firefox for JMeter Proxy Server
How to set up Firefox to use the JMeter Proxy Server?
If you have the JMeter proxy server running on your local computer and listening at port 8888, you can follow this tutorial to set up Firefox to use it to record all HTTP requests and responses.
1. Run Firefox and click "Options" in the menu.
2. Click "General" and scroll down to the bottom of the settings. You see the "Network Proxy" section.
3. Click "Settings..." in the "Network Proxy" section. You see the "Connection Settings" screen.
4. Change "Configure Proxies to Access the Internet" to "Manual proxy configuration", set enter:
HTTP Proxy: localhost Port: 8888
5. Click OK to save the changes.
Firefox is connected the JMeter proxy server now. You can start to visit your Web application. JMeter will record all HTTP requests and response to build a test plan for you.
The picture below shows you how to set up Firefox for JMeter HTTP proxy server:
2018-07-18, 837👍, 0💬
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to call JMeter command in a Windows batch file? I want to create a single batch job to run JMete...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...