Set Firefox for JMeter Proxy Server
How to set up Firefox to use the JMeter Proxy Server?
If you have the JMeter proxy server running on your local computer and listening at port 8888, you can follow this tutorial to set up Firefox to use it to record all HTTP requests and responses.
1. Run Firefox and click "Options" in the menu.
2. Click "General" and scroll down to the bottom of the settings. You see the "Network Proxy" section.
3. Click "Settings..." in the "Network Proxy" section. You see the "Connection Settings" screen.
4. Change "Configure Proxies to Access the Internet" to "Manual proxy configuration", set enter:
HTTP Proxy: localhost Port: 8888
5. Click OK to save the changes.
Firefox is connected the JMeter proxy server now. You can start to visit your Web application. JMeter will record all HTTP requests and response to build a test plan for you.
The picture below shows you how to set up Firefox for JMeter HTTP proxy server:
2017-12-25, 166👍, 0💬
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to encode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...