Record Web Session with JMeter
How to record a Web session with the JMeter Proxy Server?
If you have the JMeter proxy server running and your Firefox configured to use the proxy server, you can follow this tutorial to record a Web application session in JMeter.
1. Make sure your JMeter proxy server is running.
2. Make sure your Firefox is configured to use the JMeter proxy server.
3. Use Firefox to visit your Web application.
4. Login to your Web application.
5. Logout from your Web application.
6. Go to JMeter, and open "Recording Controller". You see a list of recorded HTTP Request samplers under 3 Transaction Controllers, like the following:
Thread Group |- 60 /login.php | |- 60 /login.php | |- 61 /login.php | |- 61 /login.php | |- 62 /home.php | |- 62 /menu.php |- 61 /menu.php |- 62 /logou.php
7. Open "HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder", and stop the proxy server.
8. Click "File > Save Test Plan as" to save the recorded session as "Login-Logout-Session.jmx".
Now you have Web session recorded in "Login-Logout-Session.jmx".
â‡‘â‡‘ Apache JMeter Tutorials
2018-07-18, 1581👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to force JMeter to automatically flush test result to file immediately after each sampler is exe...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...