Record Web Session with JMeter
How to record a Web session with the JMeter Proxy Server?
If you have the JMeter proxy server running and your Firefox configured to use the proxy server, you can follow this tutorial to record a Web application session in JMeter.
1. Make sure your JMeter proxy server is running.
2. Make sure your Firefox is configured to use the JMeter proxy server.
3. Use Firefox to visit your Web application.
4. Login to your Web application.
5. Logout from your Web application.
6. Go to JMeter, and open "Recording Controller". You see a list of recorded HTTP Request samplers under 3 Transaction Controllers, like the following:
Thread Group |- 60 /login.php | |- 60 /login.php | |- 61 /login.php | |- 61 /login.php | |- 62 /home.php | |- 62 /menu.php |- 61 /menu.php |- 62 /logou.php
7. Open "HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder", and stop the proxy server.
8. Click "File > Save Test Plan as" to save the recorded session as "Login-Logout-Session.jmx".
Now you have Web session recorded in "Login-Logout-Session.jmx".
2018-07-18, 1152👍, 0💬
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...