POST Request to Send User and Password
How to call the POST request to send user name and password to the server?
You can call the POST request to send user name and password to the server as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-5.jmx".
2. Add another HTTP Request sampler to "Login Test Case" with these settings:
Name: POST Login & Password Protocol: https Server Name: www.facebook.com Method: POST Path: /login.php Paramters: Name: email / Value: firstname.lastname@example.org Name: password / Value: NoOneKnows
3. Add a View Result Tree to above sampler.
4. Save the test plan as "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-6.jmx" and run it.
6. Click "View Result Tree" under "POST Login & Password". You see the "POST Login & Password" test sampler executed ok.
7. View the "POST Login & Password" response data in a Web browser, you see an error on the returning page: "Cookies Required".
See the next tutorial on how to manage cookies.
2018-12-07, 1336👍, 0💬
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...