POST Request to Send User and Password
How to call the POST request to send user name and password to the server?
You can call the POST request to send user name and password to the server as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-5.jmx".
2. Add another HTTP Request sampler to "Login Test Case" with these settings:
Name: POST Login & Password Protocol: https Server Name: www.facebook.com Method: POST Path: /login.php Paramters: Name: email / Value: email@example.com Name: password / Value: NoOneKnows
3. Add a View Result Tree to above sampler.
4. Save the test plan as "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-6.jmx" and run it.
6. Click "View Result Tree" under "POST Login & Password". You see the "POST Login & Password" test sampler executed ok.
7. View the "POST Login & Password" response data in a Web browser, you see an error on the returning page: "Cookies Required".
See the next tutorial on how to manage cookies.
2017-11-18, 512👍, 0💬
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...