POST Request to Send User and Password
How to call the POST request to send user name and password to the server?
You can call the POST request to send user name and password to the server as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-5.jmx".
2. Add another HTTP Request sampler to "Login Test Case" with these settings:
Name: POST Login & Password Protocol: https Server Name: www.facebook.com Method: POST Path: /login.php Paramters: Name: email / Value: firstname.lastname@example.org Name: password / Value: NoOneKnows
3. Add a View Result Tree to above sampler.
4. Save the test plan as "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-6.jmx" and run it.
6. Click "View Result Tree" under "POST Login & Password". You see the "POST Login & Password" test sampler executed ok.
7. View the "POST Login & Password" response data in a Web browser, you see an error on the returning page: "Cookies Required".
See the next tutorial on how to manage cookies.
2017-11-18, 587👍, 0💬
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...