POST Request to Send User and Password
How to call the POST request to send user name and password to the server?
You can call the POST request to send user name and password to the server as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-5.jmx".
2. Add another HTTP Request sampler to "Login Test Case" with these settings:
Name: POST Login & Password Protocol: https Server Name: www.facebook.com Method: POST Path: /login.php Paramters: Name: email / Value: email@example.com Name: password / Value: NoOneKnows
3. Add a View Result Tree to above sampler.
4. Save the test plan as "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-6.jmx" and run it.
6. Click "View Result Tree" under "POST Login & Password". You see the "POST Login & Password" test sampler executed ok.
7. View the "POST Login & Password" response data in a Web browser, you see an error on the returning page: "Cookies Required".
See the next tutorial on how to manage cookies.
â‡’ HTTP Cookie Manager for Web Testing
â‡ Call Login Page with Extracted URL
â‡‘ Testing Web Application with JMeter
â‡‘â‡‘ Apache JMeter Tutorials
2018-12-07, 3391👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool? I want to know how to use UFT. Her...
How to generate ISBN numbers? To help you to obtain some ISBN numbers for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to expand IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has ...
How to validate and decode MAC (Media Access Control) addresses? In order to help your programming o...
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...