POST Request to Send User and Password
How to call the POST request to send user name and password to the server?
You can call the POST request to send user name and password to the server as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-5.jmx".
2. Add another HTTP Request sampler to "Login Test Case" with these settings:
Name: POST Login & Password Protocol: https Server Name: www.facebook.com Method: POST Path: /login.php Paramters: Name: email / Value: firstname.lastname@example.org Name: password / Value: NoOneKnows
3. Add a View Result Tree to above sampler.
4. Save the test plan as "\fyicenter\Facebook-Login-Test-6.jmx" and run it.
6. Click "View Result Tree" under "POST Login & Password". You see the "POST Login & Password" test sampler executed ok.
7. View the "POST Login & Password" response data in a Web browser, you see an error on the returning page: "Cookies Required".
See the next tutorial on how to manage cookies.
2019-01-26, 1263👍, 1💬
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...