View Request Execution Log in SoapUI
How to view request execution log in SoapUI?
When you run a test, SoapUI keeps a log file the execution of each request in the test.
You can follow this tutorial to see view the log file of each request in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the request window
4. Click the "Run" icon on the request window. You see the test step executed.
5. Click the "Request Log" tab at the button of the request window. You see the request execution log with one message:
... - response time 664ms (29604 bytes)
6. If you run the request again. You see another message is added to the log.
Be default, SoapUI records the response time of the request in the log.
The picture below shows you how to view request log in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 373👍, 0💬
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...