View Request and Response Raw Messages in SoapUI
How to view request and response raw messages in SoapUI?
Request raw message is the actual data SoapUI is sending to the remote server, when you run a request. The Request raw message includes the GET, POST or other HTTP method line, request headers, and the request body.
Response raw message is the actual data SoapUI receives from the remote server, including the status line, response headers and the response body.
You can follow this tutorial to see how to view request raw message in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml". You see the test project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the "HTTP Request" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon on the request window. You see the test step executed.
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the request panel on the left. You see the request raw message, starting with the GET request line.
6. Click the "Raw" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response raw message, starting with the status line of "HTTP/1.1 200 OK".
The picture below shows you how to view request and response raw messages in SoapUI:
2018-04-21, 591👍, 0💬
How to generate IPv6 Addresses? To help you to obtain some IPv6 addresses for testing purpose, FYIce...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...