View Request and Response Raw Messages in SoapUI
How to view request and response raw messages in SoapUI?
Request raw message is the actual data SoapUI is sending to the remote server, when you run a request. The Request raw message includes the GET, POST or other HTTP method line, request headers, and the request body.
Response raw message is the actual data SoapUI receives from the remote server, including the status line, response headers and the response body.
You can follow this tutorial to see how to view request raw message in SoapUI.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml". You see the test project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the "HTTP Request" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon on the request window. You see the test step executed.
5. Click the "Raw" tab on the request panel on the left. You see the request raw message, starting with the GET request line.
6. Click the "Raw" tab on the response panel on the right. You see the response raw message, starting with the status line of "HTTP/1.1 200 OK".
The picture below shows you how to view request and response raw messages in SoapUI:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-21, 2714👍, 0💬
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...