Run My First SoapUI Test
How to Run my First Test with SoapUI?
If you have created your first test in SoapUI as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml". You see the test project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the "HTTP Request" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the test step executed.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your first SoapUI test project:
2018-02-05, 109👍, 0💬
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to perform HTML entity decoding? HTML entity decoding is designed to convert an HTML entity enco...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...