Run My First SoapUI Test
How to Run my First Test with SoapUI?
If you have created your first test in SoapUI as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml". You see the test project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the "HTTP Request" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the test step executed.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your first SoapUI test project:
â‡‘â‡‘ SoapUI Tutorials
2018-04-28, 1120👍, 0💬
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to access Response Status Code 400 as Success? My sampler failed, because the server returns the...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...