Run My First SoapUI Test
How to Run my First Test with SoapUI?
If you have created your first test in SoapUI as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml". You see the test project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the "HTTP Request" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the test step executed.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your first SoapUI test project:
2018-04-28, 229👍, 0💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...