Run My First SoapUI Test
How to Run my First Test with SoapUI?
If you have created your first test in SoapUI as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml". You see the test project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the "HTTP Request" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the test step executed.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your first SoapUI test project:
2018-04-28, 378👍, 0💬
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...