Run My First SoapUI Test
How to Run my First Test with SoapUI?
If you have created your first test in SoapUI as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click "File > Import" menu to open your first SoapUI test project stored in "\fyicenter\First-project.xml". You see the test project displayed in the project explorer panel on the left.
3. Double-click on "HTTP Request" test step under "Project 1 > TestSuite 1 > TestCast 1> Test Steps". You see the "HTTP Request" window.
4. Click the "Run" icon. You see the test step executed.
6. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to run your first SoapUI test project:
2018-04-28, 306👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...