Run My First JMeter Test
How to Run my First Test with JMeter?
If you have created your first test in JMeter as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Click "File > Open" menu to open your first JMeter test stored in "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx". You see the test displayed in the main panel.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Listener > View Results in Table". You see the "View Rerulsts in Table" panel displayed.
4. Click "Run > Start" menu to run the test once. You see that the HTTP Request sampler gets executed once with a successful status.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to run your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 587👍, 0💬
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...