Run My First JMeter Test
How to Run my First Test with JMeter?
If you have created your first test in JMeter as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Click "File > Open" menu to open your first JMeter test stored in "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx". You see the test displayed in the main panel.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Listener > View Results in Table". You see the "View Rerulsts in Table" panel displayed.
4. Click "Run > Start" menu to run the test once. You see that the HTTP Request sampler gets executed once with a successful status.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to run your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 246👍, 0💬
How to encode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to perform regular expression Search and Replace? To perform a regular expression pattern Search...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...