Run My First JMeter Test
How to Run my First Test with JMeter?
If you have created your first test in JMeter as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Click "File > Open" menu to open your first JMeter test stored in "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx". You see the test displayed in the main panel.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Listener > View Results in Table". You see the "View Rerulsts in Table" panel displayed.
4. Click "Run > Start" menu to run the test once. You see that the HTTP Request sampler gets executed once with a successful status.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to run your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 682👍, 0💬
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...