Run My First JMeter Test
How to Run my First Test with JMeter?
If you have created your first test in JMeter as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Click "File > Open" menu to open your first JMeter test stored in "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx". You see the test displayed in the main panel.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Listener > View Results in Table". You see the "View Rerulsts in Table" panel displayed.
4. Click "Run > Start" menu to run the test once. You see that the HTTP Request sampler gets executed once with a successful status.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to run your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 781👍, 0💬
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...