Run My First JMeter Test
How to Run my First Test with JMeter?
If you have created your first test in JMeter as described in the previous tutorial, you run it using these steps.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Click "File > Open" menu to open your first JMeter test stored in "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx". You see the test displayed in the main panel.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Listener > View Results in Table". You see the "View Rerulsts in Table" panel displayed.
4. Click "Run > Start" menu to run the test once. You see that the HTTP Request sampler gets executed once with a successful status.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to run your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 424👍, 0💬
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...