Download and Install Apache JMeter
How to Download and Install Apache JMeter on my Windows comuter?
If you want to try Apache JMeter, you follow this tutorial to download and install JMeter on your Windows computer.
1. Go to Apache JMeter Website.
2. Click "Download Releases" on the left menu. You see the download page.
3. Click on "apache-jmeter-3.3.zip" in the "Binaries" section in initiate the download.
4. Save the download file to your computer like: \fyicenter\apache-jmeter-3.3.zip (54,742,712 bytes).
5. Unzip the downloaded file to a folder like \fyicenter\jmeter
6. Make sure you JDK 1.8 installed.
7. Verify JMeter installation by the running the following command in the command window:
C:\fyicenter>\fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter -v ... 3.3 r1808647 Copyright (c) 1999-2017 The Apache Software Foundation
2017-11-18, 263👍, 0💬
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...