Download and Install Apache JMeter
How to Download and Install Apache JMeter on my Windows comuter?
If you want to try Apache JMeter, you follow this tutorial to download and install JMeter on your Windows computer.
1. Go to Apache JMeter Website.
2. Click "Download Releases" on the left menu. You see the download page.
3. Click on "apache-jmeter-3.3.zip" in the "Binaries" section in initiate the download.
4. Save the download file to your computer like: \fyicenter\apache-jmeter-3.3.zip (54,742,712 bytes).
5. Unzip the downloaded file to a folder like \fyicenter\jmeter
6. Make sure you JDK 1.8 installed.
7. Verify JMeter installation by the running the following command in the command window:
C:\fyicenter>\fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter -v ... 3.3 r1808647 Copyright (c) 1999-2017 The Apache Software Foundation
2017-11-18, 462👍, 0💬
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...