Download and Install Apache JMeter
How to Download and Install Apache JMeter on my Windows comuter?
If you want to try Apache JMeter, you follow this tutorial to download and install JMeter on your Windows computer.
1. Go to Apache JMeter Website.
2. Click "Download Releases" on the left menu. You see the download page.
3. Click on "apache-jmeter-3.3.zip" in the "Binaries" section in initiate the download.
4. Save the download file to your computer like: \fyicenter\apache-jmeter-3.3.zip (54,742,712 bytes).
5. Unzip the downloaded file to a folder like \fyicenter\jmeter
6. Make sure you JDK 1.8 installed.
7. Verify JMeter installation by the running the following command in the command window:
C:\fyicenter>\fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter -v ... 3.3 r1808647 Copyright (c) 1999-2017 The Apache Software Foundation
2017-11-18, 1002👍, 0💬
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...