Create My First JMeter Test
How to Create my First Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request". You see a new "HTTP Request" is added.
4. Enter "dev.fyicenter.com" in the "Server Name or IP" field.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 549👍, 0💬
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...