Create My First JMeter Test
How to Create my First Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request". You see a new "HTTP Request" is added.
4. Enter "dev.fyicenter.com" in the "Server Name or IP" field.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 172👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? Welcome to the Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing Information C...
About the Atlanta Quality Assurance Association The Atlanta Quality Assurance Association (AQAA) was...
The Software Quality Association of Denver (SQuAD), founded in September of 1997, supports Quality A...
The Software Quality Professional publishes research reports, case studies, experienced-based report...
How to use JSON Extractor to capture data from JSON message in JMeter? The JSON Extractor allows you...