Create My First JMeter Test
How to Create my First Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request". You see a new "HTTP Request" is added.
4. Enter "dev.fyicenter.com" in the "Server Name or IP" field.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 644👍, 0💬
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....