Create My First JMeter Test
How to Create my First Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request". You see a new "HTTP Request" is added.
4. Enter "dev.fyicenter.com" in the "Server Name or IP" field.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 232👍, 0💬
How to perform HTML entity decoding? HTML entity decoding is designed to convert an HTML entity enco...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...