Create My First JMeter Test
How to Create my First Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request". You see a new "HTTP Request" is added.
4. Enter "dev.fyicenter.com" in the "Server Name or IP" field.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 444👍, 0💬
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to encode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...