Create My First JMeter Test
How to Create my First Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request". You see a new "HTTP Request" is added.
4. Enter "dev.fyicenter.com" in the "Server Name or IP" field.
5. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter test:
2017-11-18, 831👍, 0💬
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to call JMeter command in a Windows batch file? I want to create a single batch job to run JMete...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...