Add/Delete Steps in Selenium IDE for Chrome
How to Add and Delete Test Steps in Selenium IDE for Chrome? I want modify test steps manually instead of regenerating them from Chrome browser nagivation recording.
If you want to delete a step from a test or add a step to a test in in Selenium IDE for Chrome manually, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Record a new test or open an old test from a recorded project file.
2. Right-click the step that you want to delete. You see the context menu.
3. Select "Delete" command from the context menu. The selected step will be deleted.
4. Right-click the step where you want to add a new step. You see the context menu.
3. Select "Insert new command" command from the context menu. You see a new step is added.
4. Select "echo" as the "Command" for the new step. And enter "Hello world!" as the "Target". This step will print "Hello world!" in the log file.
â‡‘â‡‘ Selenium Tutorials
2019-09-04, 2369👍, 0💬
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...