Add/Delete Steps in Selenium IDE for Chrome
How to Add and Delete Test Steps in Selenium IDE for Chrome? I want modify test steps manually instead of regenerating them from Chrome browser nagivation recording.
If you want to delete a step from a test or add a step to a test in in Selenium IDE for Chrome manually, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Record a new test or open an old test from a recorded project file.
2. Right-click the step that you want to delete. You see the context menu.
3. Select "Delete" command from the context menu. The selected step will be deleted.
4. Right-click the step where you want to add a new step. You see the context menu.
3. Select "Insert new command" command from the context menu. You see a new step is added.
4. Select "echo" as the "Command" for the new step. And enter "Hello world!" as the "Target". This step will print "Hello world!" in the log file.
2019-09-04, 337👍, 0💬
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to call JMeter command in a Windows batch file? I want to create a single batch job to run JMete...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...