Load Test of Google and Bing Home Pages
How to create a load test in SoapUI to compare Google home page with Bing home page?
If you are looking for a load test example to try the LoadTestRunner command, you can follow this tutorial to build a load test to compare Google home page with Bing home page.
1. Start SoapUI.
2. Click on "File > Create Empty Project" menu. You see a new project "Project 1" created.
3. Add a new TestSuite and a new TestCase.
4. Add a New HTTP Request Step under "Test Steps" in "Test Case 1 with:
TestStep Name: Google Home Endpoint: http://www.google.com
5. Add a New HTTP Request Step under "Test Steps" in "Test Case 1 with:
TestStep Name: Bing Home Endpoint: http://www.bing.com
6. Add a new load test under "Load Tests" with:
Limit: 30 Total Runs Threads: 3; Strategy: Simple; Test Delay 1000, Random 0.5
7. Run the load test on SoapUI. You see test result similar to this:
Test Step min max avg last cnt tps bytes pbs err rat Google Home 61 166 72.63 72 30 2.89 392258 37811 0 0 Bing Home 82 984 122.8 87 30 2.89 3102913 299104 0 0 TestCase: 143 1150 195.43 159 30 2.89 3495171 336916 0 0
You see Bing is almost 2 times slower than Google.
8. Save the project as \fyicenter\Google-vs-Bing-soapui.xml.
The picture below shows you how to create a Load Test to compare Googl and Bing
2018-02-14, 486👍, 0💬
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...