Launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI
How to Launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI?
If you don't like to run LoadTestRunner from the command window, you can launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI.
2. Click on "File > Import Project" menu to open \fyicenter\Google-vs-Bing-soapui.xml.
3. Click to open "TestCase 1".
4. Right-click on "LoadTest 1" and select "Launch LoadTestRunner" from the context menu. You see the "Launch LoadTestRunner" window with the "General" tab open.
5. Click on "Reports" tab and change settings to:
[x] Create a report statistics in the specified folder Root Folder: C:\fyicenter
6. Click "Launch" button. You see a LoadTestRunner console window with execution outputs.
Running SoapUI LoadTestRunner for [Google vs Bing] directory: C:\local\SoapUI-5.2.0\bin command: cmd.exe /C loadtestrunner.bat -s"TestSuite 1" -c"TestCase 1" -l"LoadTest 1" -r -fC:\fyicenter C:\fyicenter\Google-vs-Bing-soapui.xml SoapUI 5.2.0 LoadTest Runner Configuring log4j from [C:\local\SoapUI-5.2.0\bin\soapui-log4j.xml] Progress: 1 - Creating Virtual User 1 Progress: 1 - Creating Virtual User 2 Progress: 1 - Creating Virtual User 3 Progress: 1 - Started thread 1 Progress: 1 - Started thread 2 Progress: 1 - Started thread 3 ...
The picture below shows you how to launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI.
2018-02-08, 253👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...