Launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI
How to Launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI?
If you don't like to run LoadTestRunner from the command window, you can launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start SoapUI.
2. Click on "File > Import Project" menu to open \fyicenter\Google-vs-Bing-soapui.xml.
3. Click to open "TestCase 1".
4. Right-click on "LoadTest 1" and select "Launch LoadTestRunner" from the context menu. You see the "Launch LoadTestRunner" window with the "General" tab open.
5. Click on "Reports" tab and change settings to:
[x] Create a report statistics in the specified folder Root Folder: C:\fyicenter
6. Click "Launch" button. You see a LoadTestRunner console window with execution outputs.
Running SoapUI LoadTestRunner for [Google vs Bing] directory: C:\local\SoapUI-5.2.0\bin command: cmd.exe /C loadtestrunner.bat -s"TestSuite 1" -c"TestCase 1" -l"LoadTest 1" -r -fC:\fyicenter C:\fyicenter\Google-vs-Bing-soapui.xml SoapUI 5.2.0 LoadTest Runner Configuring log4j from [C:\local\SoapUI-5.2.0\bin\soapui-log4j.xml] Progress: 1 - Creating Virtual User 1 Progress: 1 - Creating Virtual User 2 Progress: 1 - Creating Virtual User 3 Progress: 1 - Started thread 1 Progress: 1 - Started thread 2 Progress: 1 - Started thread 3 ...
The picture below shows you how to launch LoadTestRunner from SoapUI GUI.
2018-02-08, 768👍, 0💬
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to valid IPv6 addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has d...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...