Create My First SoapUI Test
How to Create my First Test with SoapUI? I have just installed SoapUI on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first SoapUI test.
1. Start SoapUI on your computer.
2. Click on "File > Create Empty Project" menu. You see a new project "Project 1" created.
3. Right-click on "Project 1" in left panel and select "New TestSuite". You see a new test suite "TestSuite 1" added.
4. Right-click on "TestSuite 1" in the left panel and select "New TestCase". You see a new test case "TestCase 1" added.
5. Right-click on "Test Steps" under "Test Case 1" in the left panel and select "Add Step > HTTP Request". You see the "New HTTP Request Step" dialog box.
6. Enter "dev.fyicenter.com" in the "Endpoint" field and click "OK". You see a new "HTTP Request" added.
7. Click "File > Save All Projects" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-project.xml".
The picture below shows you how to create your first SoapUI test project:
2018-05-08, 366👍, 0💬
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...