Verify Captured Objects on Web Page
How to verify captured objects on Web pages? I want make sure those objects are captured correctly.
You can follow this tutorial to verify captured objects on Web pages.
1. Open the Web page in the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the local object repository of Action 1 in UFT.
3. Locate an object in the Test Objects tree.
4. Click the "Object" icon, UFT will highlight the matched object on the page.
5. Repeat this process for all objects on all Web pages.
The following picture shows you how to Verify Captured Object on Web Page:
2018-05-19, 365👍, 0💬
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
Where to find tutorials on UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool? I want to know how to use UFT. Her...