Verify Captured Objects on Web Page
How to verify captured objects on Web pages? I want make sure those objects are captured correctly.
You can follow this tutorial to verify captured objects on Web pages.
1. Open the Web page in the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the local object repository of Action 1 in UFT.
3. Locate an object in the Test Objects tree.
4. Click the "Object" icon, UFT will highlight the matched object on the page.
5. Repeat this process for all objects on all Web pages.
The following picture shows you how to Verify Captured Object on Web Page:
2018-05-19, 1347👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to generate ISBN numbers? To help you to obtain some ISBN numbers for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
How to generate string test values? To help you to obtain large number of string test values, FYIcen...