Verify Captured Objects on Web Page
How to verify captured objects on Web pages? I want make sure those objects are captured correctly.
You can follow this tutorial to verify captured objects on Web pages.
1. Open the Web page in the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the local object repository of Action 1 in UFT.
3. Locate an object in the Test Objects tree.
4. Click the "Object" icon, UFT will highlight the matched object on the page.
5. Repeat this process for all objects on all Web pages.
The following picture shows you how to Verify Captured Object on Web Page:
2018-05-19, 474👍, 0💬
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...