Verify Captured Objects on Web Page
How to verify captured objects on Web pages? I want make sure those objects are captured correctly.
You can follow this tutorial to verify captured objects on Web pages.
1. Open the Web page in the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the local object repository of Action 1 in UFT.
3. Locate an object in the Test Objects tree.
4. Click the "Object" icon, UFT will highlight the matched object on the page.
5. Repeat this process for all objects on all Web pages.
The following picture shows you how to Verify Captured Object on Web Page:
2018-05-19, 403👍, 0💬
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...