Verify Captured Objects on Web Page
How to verify captured objects on Web pages? I want make sure those objects are captured correctly.
You can follow this tutorial to verify captured objects on Web pages.
1. Open the Web page in the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the local object repository of Action 1 in UFT.
3. Locate an object in the Test Objects tree.
4. Click the "Object" icon, UFT will highlight the matched object on the page.
5. Repeat this process for all objects on all Web pages.
The following picture shows you how to Verify Captured Object on Web Page:
2018-05-19, 821👍, 0💬
In what order thread groups are executed in JMeter? Thread groups, including regular "Thread Groups"...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to list all variables with the Debug PostProcessor in JMeter? If you want to see a list of all y...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...