Verify Captured Objects on Web Page
How to verify captured objects on Web pages? I want make sure those objects are captured correctly.
You can follow this tutorial to verify captured objects on Web pages.
1. Open the Web page in the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the local object repository of Action 1 in UFT.
3. Locate an object in the Test Objects tree.
4. Click the "Object" icon, UFT will highlight the matched object on the page.
5. Repeat this process for all objects on all Web pages.
The following picture shows you how to Verify Captured Object on Web Page:
2018-01-21, 122👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to encode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to perform regular expression Search and Replace? To perform a regular expression pattern Search...