Verify Captured Objects on Web Page
How to verify captured objects on Web pages? I want make sure those objects are captured correctly.
You can follow this tutorial to verify captured objects on Web pages.
1. Open the Web page in the Google Chrome browser.
2. Open the local object repository of Action 1 in UFT.
3. Locate an object in the Test Objects tree.
4. Click the "Object" icon, UFT will highlight the matched object on the page.
5. Repeat this process for all objects on all Web pages.
The following picture shows you how to Verify Captured Object on Web Page:
2018-05-19, 294👍, 0💬
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...