Build Object Repository with Object Spy
How to Build Object Repository with Object Spy?
When writing UFT scripts for testing Web applications, you need to reference objects on each web pages. One way to build object repository is to use the UFT recording tool. Another way is to use the "Object Spy" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start Google Chrome and go to "http://sqa.fyicenter.com".
2. Start UFT with a new UFT test.
3. Click "Tools > Object Spy" menu. You see the Object Spy window.
4. Click the "Spy" icon. You see your mouse pointer becoming a spy tool.
5. Go back to the browser and spy the search box near the top of the Web page. You see the search box is highlighted.
6. Click on the search box. You see object properties are captured in the Object Spy window.
7. Click the "Add" icon. You see the captured object added to the local object repository.
The following picture shows you how to Build Object Repository with Object Spy:
2018-05-19, 708👍, 0💬
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to force JMeter to automatically flush test result to file immediately after each sampler is exe...