Save and Open "Test Batch Runner" Files
How to save and open "Test Batch Runner" Files?
You can follow this tutorial to save and open "Test Batch Runner" files:
1. Start "Test Batch Runner". You see "Test Batch Runner" starts with an empty test batch list.
2. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu to add multiple UFT test case folders.
3. Click "File > Save As". You see a file save dialog box.
4. Save the test list to a "Test Batch Runner" file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb.
5. Click "File > Open". You see a file open dialog box. Browse and select C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb to open it.
The following picture shows you how to save a "Test Batch Runner" file:
2018-03-04, 1258👍, 0💬
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI? HTTP response compression reduces the data size...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...
How to see my IP address Host Name? To help you to see your IP Address Host Name, FYIcenter.com has ...