Save and Open "Test Batch Runner" Files
How to save and open "Test Batch Runner" Files?
You can follow this tutorial to save and open "Test Batch Runner" files:
1. Start "Test Batch Runner". You see "Test Batch Runner" starts with an empty test batch list.
2. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu to add multiple UFT test case folders.
3. Click "File > Save As". You see a file save dialog box.
4. Save the test list to a "Test Batch Runner" file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb.
5. Click "File > Open". You see a file open dialog box. Browse and select C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb to open it.
The following picture shows you how to save a "Test Batch Runner" file:
2018-03-04, 3007👍, 0💬
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
What are JMeter command line options? You can get see JMeter command line options by running this co...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...