Save and Open "Test Batch Runner" Files
How to save and open "Test Batch Runner" Files?
You can follow this tutorial to save and open "Test Batch Runner" files:
1. Start "Test Batch Runner". You see "Test Batch Runner" starts with an empty test batch list.
2. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu to add multiple UFT test case folders.
3. Click "File > Save As". You see a file save dialog box.
4. Save the test list to a "Test Batch Runner" file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb.
5. Click "File > Open". You see a file open dialog box. Browse and select C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb to open it.
The following picture shows you how to save a "Test Batch Runner" file:
2018-03-04, 578👍, 0💬
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
How to see my IP address Host Name? To help you to see your IP Address Host Name, FYIcenter.com has ...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...