Save and Open "Test Batch Runner" Files
How to save and open "Test Batch Runner" Files?
You can follow this tutorial to save and open "Test Batch Runner" files:
1. Start "Test Batch Runner". You see "Test Batch Runner" starts with an empty test batch list.
2. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu to add multiple UFT test case folders.
3. Click "File > Save As". You see a file save dialog box.
4. Save the test list to a "Test Batch Runner" file to a folder like C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb.
5. Click "File > Open". You see a file open dialog box. Browse and select C:\fyicenter\UFT\Tests\Test-Batch-File.mtb to open it.
The following picture shows you how to save a "Test Batch Runner" file:
2018-03-04, 2268👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool? I want to know how to use UFT. Her...
How to generate ISBN numbers? To help you to obtain some ISBN numbers for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...