Add Test to "Test Batch Runner"
How to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner"?
You can follow this tutorial to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner":
1. Start "Test Batch Runner".
2. Open an existing batch file or stay in the empty new batch file.
3. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu. You see the "Browse for Folder" dialog box.
4. Browse and select the folder where your test case is stored.
5. Click "OK". You see the select test case added to bottom of the test list.
The following picture shows you how to add tests to "Test Batch Runner":
2018-03-04, 287👍, 0💬
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...