Add Test to "Test Batch Runner"
How to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner"?
You can follow this tutorial to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner":
1. Start "Test Batch Runner".
2. Open an existing batch file or stay in the empty new batch file.
3. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu. You see the "Browse for Folder" dialog box.
4. Browse and select the folder where your test case is stored.
5. Click "OK". You see the select test case added to bottom of the test list.
The following picture shows you how to add tests to "Test Batch Runner":
2018-03-04, 437👍, 0💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...