Add Test to "Test Batch Runner"
How to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner"?
You can follow this tutorial to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner":
1. Start "Test Batch Runner".
2. Open an existing batch file or stay in the empty new batch file.
3. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu. You see the "Browse for Folder" dialog box.
4. Browse and select the folder where your test case is stored.
5. Click "OK". You see the select test case added to bottom of the test list.
The following picture shows you how to add tests to "Test Batch Runner":
2018-03-04, 195👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to convert hexadecimal encoded data back to binary data (or Hex to Binary Decoding)? Hex to Bina...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to decode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...