Add Test to "Test Batch Runner"
How to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner"?
You can follow this tutorial to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner":
1. Start "Test Batch Runner".
2. Open an existing batch file or stay in the empty new batch file.
3. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu. You see the "Browse for Folder" dialog box.
4. Browse and select the folder where your test case is stored.
5. Click "OK". You see the select test case added to bottom of the test list.
The following picture shows you how to add tests to "Test Batch Runner":
2018-03-04, 225👍, 0💬
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...