Add Test to "Test Batch Runner"
How to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner"?
You can follow this tutorial to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner":
1. Start "Test Batch Runner".
2. Open an existing batch file or stay in the empty new batch file.
3. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu. You see the "Browse for Folder" dialog box.
4. Browse and select the folder where your test case is stored.
5. Click "OK". You see the select test case added to bottom of the test list.
The following picture shows you how to add tests to "Test Batch Runner":
â‡’ Save and Open "Test Batch Runner" Files
2018-03-04, 2448👍, 0💬
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...