Add Test to "Test Batch Runner"
How to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner"?
You can follow this tutorial to add test cases to "Test Batch Runner":
1. Start "Test Batch Runner".
2. Open an existing batch file or stay in the empty new batch file.
3. Click "Tests > Add Test from Folder" menu. You see the "Browse for Folder" dialog box.
4. Browse and select the folder where your test case is stored.
5. Click "OK". You see the select test case added to bottom of the test list.
The following picture shows you how to add tests to "Test Batch Runner":
2018-03-04, 958👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...