What Is Chrome IDE as Chrome Extension
What Is Chrome IDE as Chrome Extension?
Chrome IDE as Chrome extension is a Selenium Record and Playback tool for ease of getting acquainted with Selenium WebDriver.
You can follow this tutorial to install and try it.
1. Start Google Chrome browser and go to Chrome extension manage with this address chrome://extensions/.
2. Search and locate "Selenium IDE" from Google Web store and click "Install" to install the extension.
3. Click the "Selenium IDE" icon in the Chrome Web address bar to start Selenium IDE.
4. Click "Create a new project" from the menu when you start Selenium IDE for the first time.
5. Enter "FYI Center" as the project name.
You see Selenium IDE started and ready to use.
2019-09-27, 429👍, 0💬
In what order thread groups are executed in JMeter? Thread groups, including regular "Thread Groups"...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to call JMeter command in a Windows batch file? I want to create a single batch job to run JMete...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...
How to valid UUID/GUID strings? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com ha...