What Is Chrome IDE as Chrome Extension
What Is Chrome IDE as Chrome Extension?
Chrome IDE as Chrome extension is a Selenium Record and Playback tool for ease of getting acquainted with Selenium WebDriver.
You can follow this tutorial to install and try it.
1. Start Google Chrome browser and go to Chrome extension manage with this address chrome://extensions/.
2. Search and locate "Selenium IDE" from Google Web store and click "Install" to install the extension.
3. Click the "Selenium IDE" icon in the Chrome Web address bar to start Selenium IDE.
4. Click "Create a new project" from the menu when you start Selenium IDE for the first time.
5. Enter "FYI Center" as the project name.
You see Selenium IDE started and ready to use.
â‡‘â‡‘ Selenium Tutorials
2019-09-27, 1465👍, 0💬
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to see my IP address Host Name? To help you to see your IP Address Host Name, FYIcenter.com has ...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...