Install Selenium WebDriver Client Java API
How to download and install Selenium WebDriver Client Java API?
To download and install Selenium WebDriver Client Java API, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to Selenium Download Website.
2. Click "Download" in the "Java" line in the "Selenium Client & WebDriver Language Bindings" section to start the download.
3. Save the download file to your local computer, for example C:\fyicenter\selenium-java-3.141.59.zip.
4. Unzip selenium-java-3.141.59.zip to C:\fyicenter\selenium\java.
5. Verify Selenium Client Java API files:
C:\> cd \fyicenter\selenium\java C:\fyicenter\selenium\java> dir 121,465 CHANGELOG 529,743 client-combined-3.141.59-sources.jar 1,527,879 client-combined-3.141.59.jar 11,365 LICENSE 89 NOTICE <DIR> libs
Selenium WebDriver Client Java API is installed and ready for you to use.
2020-02-20, 568👍, 0💬
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...