Install Selenium WebDriver Client Java API
How to download and install Selenium WebDriver Client Java API?
To download and install Selenium WebDriver Client Java API, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to Selenium Download Website.
2. Click "Download" in the "Java" line in the "Selenium Client & WebDriver Language Bindings" section to start the download.
3. Save the download file to your local computer, for example C:\fyicenter\selenium-java-3.141.59.zip.
4. Unzip selenium-java-3.141.59.zip to C:\fyicenter\selenium\java.
5. Verify Selenium Client Java API files:
C:\> cd \fyicenter\selenium\java C:\fyicenter\selenium\java> dir 121,465 CHANGELOG 529,743 client-combined-3.141.59-sources.jar 1,527,879 client-combined-3.141.59.jar 11,365 LICENSE 89 NOTICE <DIR> libs
Selenium WebDriver Client Java API is installed and ready for you to use.
2020-02-20, 277👍, 0💬
How to validate credit card numbers? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.c...
How to generate date and time test values? Timestamp values are frequently needed in testing almost ...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...