Use Query Editor on Azure Portal
How to use Query Editor on Azure Portal?
Query Editor on Azure Portal is nice client tool that allows you to run SQL queries to your Azure SQL database.
1. Login to your Azure Web portal.
2. Search and select your Azure SQL Database name "fyi_db". You see a summary information of your database.
3. Click "Query editor" in the left menu. You see a login screen.
4. Login with your login name and password you created when creating the SQL Server. You a query window.
5. Enter a simple query and click "Run". You see the query result:
select @@version Microsoft SQL Azure (RTM) - 12.0.2000.8 May 2 2019 20:11:13 Copyright (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation
Now you can create new tables and stored procedures in your SQL database.
2019-07-28, 336👍, 0💬
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
Why I am getting gzip compressed HTTP response in SoapUI? If you run a HTTP request for some Website...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to turn off HTTP response compression in SoapUI? HTTP response compression reduces the data size...