Use Query Editor on Azure Portal
How to use Query Editor on Azure Portal?
Query Editor on Azure Portal is nice client tool that allows you to run SQL queries to your Azure SQL database.
1. Login to your Azure Web portal.
2. Search and select your Azure SQL Database name "fyi_db". You see a summary information of your database.
3. Click "Query editor" in the left menu. You see a login screen.
4. Login with your login name and password you created when creating the SQL Server. You a query window.
5. Enter a simple query and click "Run". You see the query result:
select @@version Microsoft SQL Azure (RTM) - 12.0.2000.8 May 2 2019 20:11:13 Copyright (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation
Now you can create new tables and stored procedures in your SQL database.
2019-07-28, 395👍, 0💬
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...