Use Query Editor on Azure Portal
How to use Query Editor on Azure Portal?
Query Editor on Azure Portal is nice client tool that allows you to run SQL queries to your Azure SQL database.
1. Login to your Azure Web portal.
2. Search and select your Azure SQL Database name "fyi_db". You see a summary information of your database.
3. Click "Query editor" in the left menu. You see a login screen.
4. Login with your login name and password you created when creating the SQL Server. You a query window.
5. Enter a simple query and click "Run". You see the query result:
select @@version Microsoft SQL Azure (RTM) - 12.0.2000.8 May 2 2019 20:11:13 Copyright (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation
Now you can create new tables and stored procedures in your SQL database.
2019-07-28, 219👍, 0💬
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to find out my browser request headers? To help you to see your browser request headers, FYIcent...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to use HTTP protocol to post an XML message to a server? You can follow this tutorial to post an...
How to generate IP Addresses? To help you to obtain some IP addresses for testing purpose, FYIcenter...