Use Query Editor on Azure Portal
How to use Query Editor on Azure Portal?
Query Editor on Azure Portal is nice client tool that allows you to run SQL queries to your Azure SQL database.
1. Login to your Azure Web portal.
2. Search and select your Azure SQL Database name "fyi_db". You see a summary information of your database.
3. Click "Query editor" in the left menu. You see a login screen.
4. Login with your login name and password you created when creating the SQL Server. You a query window.
5. Enter a simple query and click "Run". You see the query result:
select @@version Microsoft SQL Azure (RTM) - 12.0.2000.8 May 2 2019 20:11:13 Copyright (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation
Now you can create new tables and stored procedures in your SQL database.
2019-07-28, 146👍, 0💬
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to see my IP address Host Name? To help you to see your IP Address Host Name, FYIcenter.com has ...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...