BeanShell Script Interface with JMeter
What objects are used as the interface between BeanShell scripts and JMeter?
BeanShell Script Interface with JMeter uses the following objects:
1. vars - An org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterVariables object that allows you to access user defined variables in JMeter with get() and put() methods.
2. ctx - An org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterContext object that represents the context of the current running thread. Many get*() and set*() methods are supported to allow you retrieve or update the thread.
3. log - An org.slf4j.Logger object that allows to write to the log file with methods like debug*(), info*(), warn*(), error*(), etc.
4. props - A java.util.Properties object that allows to access system properties in JMeter with get() and put() methods.
5. sampleResult or prev - An org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult object allows you to access the result of the previous sampler with many get*() methods.
6. sampleEvent - An org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleEvent object that allows to access the current sampler event with many get*() methods.
2018-03-18, 313👍, 0💬
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...