BeanShell Script Interface with JMeter
What objects are used as the interface between BeanShell scripts and JMeter?
BeanShell Script Interface with JMeter uses the following objects:
1. vars - An org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterVariables object that allows you to access user defined variables in JMeter with get() and put() methods.
2. ctx - An org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterContext object that represents the context of the current running thread. Many get*() and set*() methods are supported to allow you retrieve or update the thread.
3. log - An org.slf4j.Logger object that allows to write to the log file with methods like debug*(), info*(), warn*(), error*(), etc.
4. props - A java.util.Properties object that allows to access system properties in JMeter with get() and put() methods.
5. sampleResult or prev - An org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult object allows you to access the result of the previous sampler with many get*() methods.
6. sampleEvent - An org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleEvent object that allows to access the current sampler event with many get*() methods.
2018-03-18, 611👍, 0💬
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...