BeanShell Script Interface with JMeter
What objects are used as the interface between BeanShell scripts and JMeter?
BeanShell Script Interface with JMeter uses the following objects:
1. vars - An org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterVariables object that allows you to access user defined variables in JMeter with get() and put() methods.
2. ctx - An org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterContext object that represents the context of the current running thread. Many get*() and set*() methods are supported to allow you retrieve or update the thread.
3. log - An org.slf4j.Logger object that allows to write to the log file with methods like debug*(), info*(), warn*(), error*(), etc.
4. props - A java.util.Properties object that allows to access system properties in JMeter with get() and put() methods.
5. sampleResult or prev - An org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult object allows you to access the result of the previous sampler with many get*() methods.
6. sampleEvent - An org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleEvent object that allows to access the current sampler event with many get*() methods.
2018-03-18, 347👍, 0💬
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...