Add Custom Field to JMeter Test Result
How to Add a Custom Field to JMeter Test Result? I want to add the test plan ID to the test result table.
If you are running multiple test plans, it is a good idea to add an test plan ID field in the test result file. So you can run queries for each test plan when the results are loaded to the database.
You can follow this tutorial to define and add a new custom field to the test result.
1. Start JMeter and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-5.jmx".
2. Open "Test Plan" settings and add the following to "User Defined Variables":
Name: testID Value: 123
3. Save the test plan to "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-6.jmx".
4. Close JMeter and start it again with the following command:
>\fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter -J sample_variables=testID
5. Open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-6.jmx" and run it.
6. Open "\fyicenter\Test-Result.csv", you see the testID field is added in the test result file.
2017-11-18, 394👍, 0💬
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...