Add Custom Field to JMeter Test Result
How to Add a Custom Field to JMeter Test Result? I want to add the test plan ID to the test result table.
If you are running multiple test plans, it is a good idea to add an test plan ID field in the test result file. So you can run queries for each test plan when the results are loaded to the database.
You can follow this tutorial to define and add a new custom field to the test result.
1. Start JMeter and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-5.jmx".
2. Open "Test Plan" settings and add the following to "User Defined Variables":
Name: testID Value: 123
3. Save the test plan to "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-6.jmx".
4. Close JMeter and start it again with the following command:
>\fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter -J sample_variables=testID
5. Open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-6.jmx" and run it.
6. Open "\fyicenter\Test-Result.csv", you see the testID field is added in the test result file.
2017-11-18, 168👍, 0💬
How to use JSON Extractor to capture data from JSON message in JMeter? The JSON Extractor allows you...
The Software Quality Association of Denver (SQuAD), founded in September of 1997, supports Quality A...
About the Atlanta Quality Assurance Association The Atlanta Quality Assurance Association (AQAA) was...
Here is a list of top popular Software Test Management Commercial and Free Tools: RankNameVendorPric...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...