Select Page Element in Selenium IDE for Chrome
How to Select Page Element manually in Selenium IDE for Chrome?
You use the "Record" funtion to select page elements to build test steps in Selenium IDE for Chrome.
You can also use the "Find target in page" function to build test steps manually as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start Chrome browser and visit sqa.fyicenter.com.
2. Open Selenium IDE extension with a new project.
3. Select "click" as the Command.
4. Click "Select target in page" icon near the end of the "Target" line. You see a warning box showing up in Chrome window.
5. Click on any element on Web page. The locator of the page element will recorded back to the "Target" field. For example:
You can select any elements on the Web page, event they are not clickable.
â‡‘â‡‘ Selenium Tutorials
2019-06-23, 1603👍, 0💬
How to turn on Chrome WebDriver logging with Selenium Python API? If you want to turn on logging on ...
How to Open and Close Internet Explorer with UFT script? One way to open and close Internet Explorer...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...