Select Page Element in Selenium IDE for Chrome
How to Select Page Element manually in Selenium IDE for Chrome?
You use the "Record" funtion to select page elements to build test steps in Selenium IDE for Chrome.
You can also use the "Find target in page" function to build test steps manually as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start Chrome browser and visit sqa.fyicenter.com.
2. Open Selenium IDE extension with a new project.
3. Select "click" as the Command.
4. Click "Select target in page" icon near the end of the "Target" line. You see a warning box showing up in Chrome window.
5. Click on any element on Web page. The locator of the page element will recorded back to the "Target" field. For example:
You can select any elements on the Web page, event they are not clickable.
2019-06-23, 655👍, 0💬
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
What are JMeter command line options? You can get see JMeter command line options by running this co...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...