Select Page Element in Selenium IDE for Chrome
How to Select Page Element manually in Selenium IDE for Chrome?
You use the "Record" funtion to select page elements to build test steps in Selenium IDE for Chrome.
You can also use the "Find target in page" function to build test steps manually as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start Chrome browser and visit sqa.fyicenter.com.
2. Open Selenium IDE extension with a new project.
3. Select "click" as the Command.
4. Click "Select target in page" icon near the end of the "Target" line. You see a warning box showing up in Chrome window.
5. Click on any element on Web page. The locator of the page element will recorded back to the "Target" field. For example:
You can select any elements on the Web page, event they are not clickable.
2019-06-23, 347👍, 0💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to convert a date and time to a standard format? Date and time can be displayed in a number of s...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...