Append Test Result to Old File
How to append test result to an old existing file? I want test results to be saved in a single file.
You can follow this tutorial append JMeter test result to an old existing file.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-2.jmx".
2. Run the test plan again. You will get a warning message:
The file Test-Result.csv already exist, what do you want to do? Note you can avoid this popup by defining property 'resultcollector.action_if_file_exists'. [Append to existing file] [Don't start] [Overwrite existing file]
3. Select "Append to existing file" to finish the run.
4. Open the "Test-Result.csv" in Excel. You see new test result is appended to the end.
5. Open \fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter.properties in an editor. Then find and update the following line as shown below:
The picture below shows you how to append
JMeter load test result to old files:
2017-11-18, 286👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to perform HTML entity encoding? HTML entity encoding is designed to protect HTML reserved chara...
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
Where to find online test tools? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of online test tools: Data Look...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...