Append Test Result to Old File
How to append test result to an old existing file? I want test results to be saved in a single file.
You can follow this tutorial append JMeter test result to an old existing file.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-2.jmx".
2. Run the test plan again. You will get a warning message:
The file Test-Result.csv already exist, what do you want to do? Note you can avoid this popup by defining property 'resultcollector.action_if_file_exists'. [Append to existing file] [Don't start] [Overwrite existing file]
3. Select "Append to existing file" to finish the run.
4. Open the "Test-Result.csv" in Excel. You see new test result is appended to the end.
5. Open \fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter.properties in an editor. Then find and update the following line as shown below:
The picture below shows you how to append
JMeter load test result to old files:
2017-11-18, 433👍, 0💬
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...