Append Test Result to Old File
How to append test result to an old existing file? I want test results to be saved in a single file.
You can follow this tutorial append JMeter test result to an old existing file.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-2.jmx".
2. Run the test plan again. You will get a warning message:
The file Test-Result.csv already exist, what do you want to do? Note you can avoid this popup by defining property 'resultcollector.action_if_file_exists'. [Append to existing file] [Don't start] [Overwrite existing file]
3. Select "Append to existing file" to finish the run.
4. Open the "Test-Result.csv" in Excel. You see new test result is appended to the end.
5. Open \fyicenter\jmeter\bin\jmeter.properties in an editor. Then find and update the following line as shown below:
The picture below shows you how to append
JMeter load test result to old files:
2017-11-18, 1406👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Test Management? I want to know how to manage software testing documents ...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
Where to find tutorials on UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool? I want to know how to use UFT. Her...
Where to find test data generators? FYIcenter.com has prepared a number of test data generators for ...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...