Save Test Result to File
How to save test result to file? I want to keep them so that I can compare them with later runs.
You can follow this tutorial to save test result of your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-2.jmx".
2. Click to open "View Results in Table" screen, and enter "Test-Result.csv" in the "Filename" field.
3. Save the test plan and run it again.
4. Open the "Test-Result.csv" in Excel. You see the test result is nicely saved in columns and headers.
5. You can also open "Test-Result.csv" in a text editor to view it.
The picture below shows you how to save
JMeter load test result to a file:
2017-11-18, 519👍, 0💬
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
How to see my IP address Host Name? To help you to see your IP Address Host Name, FYIcenter.com has ...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to Pass Windows Environment Variable to JMeter? I want to use Windows temporary folder environme...