Save Test Result to File
How to save test result to file? I want to keep them so that I can compare them with later runs.
You can follow this tutorial to save test result of your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-2.jmx".
2. Click to open "View Results in Table" screen, and enter "Test-Result.csv" in the "Filename" field.
3. Save the test plan and run it again.
4. Open the "Test-Result.csv" in Excel. You see the test result is nicely saved in columns and headers.
5. You can also open "Test-Result.csv" in a text editor to view it.
The picture below shows you how to save
JMeter load test result to a file:
2017-11-18, 321👍, 0💬
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
What are date and time test values? Date and time test values are frequently needed in testing date ...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...