Save Test Result to File
How to save test result to file? I want to keep them so that I can compare them with later runs.
You can follow this tutorial to save test result of your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-2.jmx".
2. Click to open "View Results in Table" screen, and enter "Test-Result.csv" in the "Filename" field.
3. Save the test plan and run it again.
4. Open the "Test-Result.csv" in Excel. You see the test result is nicely saved in columns and headers.
5. You can also open "Test-Result.csv" in a text editor to view it.
The picture below shows you how to save
JMeter load test result to a file:
2017-11-18, 464👍, 0💬
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to generate email addresses? To help you to obtain some email addresses for testing purpose, FYI...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...