Save Test Result to File
How to save test result to file? I want to keep them so that I can compare them with later runs.
You can follow this tutorial to save test result of your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer and open "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test-2.jmx".
2. Click to open "View Results in Table" screen, and enter "Test-Result.csv" in the "Filename" field.
3. Save the test plan and run it again.
4. Open the "Test-Result.csv" in Excel. You see the test result is nicely saved in columns and headers.
5. You can also open "Test-Result.csv" in a text editor to view it.
The picture below shows you how to save
JMeter load test result to a file:
2017-11-18, 389👍, 0💬
How to validate domain name format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.co...
How to generate user full names? Test user names are frequently needed in testing applications that ...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to validate email address format? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter....
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...