Create My First JMeter Load Test
How to Create my First Load Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Update the following "Thread Group" settings:
Number of threads: 10 Ramp-up period: 1 (second) Loop count: 10
4. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add the first sampler with the following settings:
Name: Facebook Protocol: https Server name: www.facebook.com
5. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add another sampler with the following settings:
Name: Google Protocol: https Server name: www.google.com
6. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter load test:
2017-11-18, 256👍, 0💬
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to encode a URL string? URL encoding is an Internet standard defined in RFC1738 to protect speci...
How to perform UUDecode (Unix-to-Unix Decode)? UUEncode is Unix-to-Unix encoding used on Unix system...
How to generate test credit card numbers? Test credit card numbers are frequently needed in testing ...
How to perform regular expression pattern match? To perform a regular expression pattern match, you ...