Create My First JMeter Load Test
How to Create my First Load Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Update the following "Thread Group" settings:
Number of threads: 10 Ramp-up period: 1 (second) Loop count: 10
4. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add the first sampler with the following settings:
Name: Facebook Protocol: https Server name: www.facebook.com
5. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add another sampler with the following settings:
Name: Google Protocol: https Server name: www.google.com
6. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter load test:
2017-11-18, 371👍, 0💬
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to generate test phone numbers? Test phone numbers are frequently needed in testing applications...
How to generate currency test values? Currency test values are frequently needed in testing date and...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...