Create My First JMeter Load Test
How to Create my First Load Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Update the following "Thread Group" settings:
Number of threads: 10 Ramp-up period: 1 (second) Loop count: 10
4. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add the first sampler with the following settings:
Name: Facebook Protocol: https Server name: www.facebook.com
5. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add another sampler with the following settings:
Name: Google Protocol: https Server name: www.google.com
6. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter load test:
2017-11-18, 322👍, 0💬
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...
How to perform Base64 Decoding? Base64 encoding is designed to convert any digital data into 64 prin...
Where to find tutorials on Apache JMeter test tool? I want to know how to use Apache JMeter. Here is...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
How to valid MAC addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has de...