Create My First JMeter Load Test
How to Create my First Load Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Update the following "Thread Group" settings:
Number of threads: 10 Ramp-up period: 1 (second) Loop count: 10
4. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add the first sampler with the following settings:
Name: Facebook Protocol: https Server name: www.facebook.com
5. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add another sampler with the following settings:
Name: Google Protocol: https Server name: www.google.com
6. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter load test:
â‡’ Run My First JMeter Load Test
â‡ What Is JMeter Thread Group
â‡‘â‡‘ Apache JMeter Tutorials
2017-11-18, 1416👍, 0💬
How to generate string test values? To help you to obtain large number of string test values, FYIcen...
How to find out my browser's identification information? To help you to see your browser identificat...
How to generate MAC addresses? To help you to obtain some MAC addresses for testing purpose, FYIcent...
How to valid IP addresses? In order to help your programming or testing tasks, FYIcenter.com has des...
In what order thread groups are executed in JMeter? Thread groups, including regular "Thread Groups"...