Create My First JMeter Load Test
How to Create my First Load Test with JMeter? I have just installed JMeter on my computer.
You can follow this tutorial to create your first JMeter load test.
1. Start JMeter on your computer.
2. Right-click on "Test Plan" in left panel and select "Add > Threads (Users) > Thread Group". You see a new "Thread Group" is added.
3. Update the following "Thread Group" settings:
Number of threads: 10 Ramp-up period: 1 (second) Loop count: 10
4. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add the first sampler with the following settings:
Name: Facebook Protocol: https Server name: www.facebook.com
5. Right-click on "Thread Group" in the left panel and select "Add > Sampler > HTTP Request" to add another sampler with the following settings:
Name: Google Protocol: https Server name: www.google.com
6. Click "File > Save Test Plan As" menu and save it as "\fyicenter\First-Load-Test.jmx".
The picture below shows you how to create your first JMeter load test:
2017-11-18, 448👍, 0💬
How to convert binary data to hexadecimal format (or Binary to Hex Encoding)? Binary to Hex encoding...
How to set Content-Type to application/json? The server requires the Content-Type to be application/...
How to generate user birthday dates? Test user birthday dates are frequently needed in testing appli...
How to generate test fractional numbers? Test fractional numbers are numbers with fractions that are...
How to perform regular expression pattern match with multiple occurrences? To perform a regular expr...