Software development engineer in test - C# Interview Questionsn
Software Design Engineers in Test SDET FAQ
(Continued from previous question...)
30. Software development engineer in test - C# Interview Questionsn
1. Write a hello world program in C#.
2. Write a few methods in a bank application in C#.
3. What is meant by static and public?
4. What are exceptions and how are they handled in C#?
5. What are Stored Procedures? Why do we use them?
6. What does an XML file contain?
7. Why do we use XML?
8. Create tables for customers and tables.
9. Why do we use normalization?
10. How are columns in a table specified?
11. Write a query for getting all orders for a customer with
customer id = 1
12. What is the virtual directory in IIS?
13. What permission do we need to get to write in a web application
14. Write a program to copy a file in C# (you need to use readers
and writers.) How would you test the program?
15. Why do you like programming?
16. What are the three ways to use the using statement in C#? What
about the dispose method?
17. What are the differences between Java and C#?
18. How would you write a test plan?
19. Discussion about the garbage collector and managed and unmanaged
20. if you need to test the save button in notepad what are some of
the interesting test cases?
21. What did you find most challenging when you were developing your
22. What did you find most challenging when you were testing your
23. What are your career plans?
24. Questions about projects on resume.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions