ETL Testing Challenges:
ETL (extract, transform, and load) Testing Interview Questions
(Continued from previous question...)
88. ETL Testing Challenges:
ETL testing is quite different from conventional testing. There are many challenges we faced while performing data warehouse testing. Here is the list of few ETL testing challenges I experienced on my project:
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Unavailability of inclusive test bed.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- Missing business flow information
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions