What is a three tier data warehouse?
ETL (extract, transform, and load) Testing Interview Questions
(Continued from previous question...)
4. What is a three tier data warehouse?
- The data ware is thought of as a three tier system
- The middle layer provides the data that is usable in a secure way to the end users.
- The other two layers are on the other side of the middle tier. One from the end users and the other from back end data storage.
- The 1st layer is known as source layer where the data lands
- The 2nd layer is known as integration layer where data is stored after transformation
- The 3rd layer is known as dimension layer where the actual presentation layer stands.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions