What are the out put files that the informatica server creates during the session running? - ETL
ETL (extract, transform, and load) Testing Interview Questions
(Continued from previous question...)
21.What are the out put files that the informatica server creates during the session running? - ETL
- Informatica server log: A log is created for all status and error messages. It also creates error log for error messages and are created in Informatica home directory.
- Session log file: Every session is assigned to a session log file. It persists information about sessions into log files.
- Session detail file: It has the statistics of loading for every target in mapping. The session details include information about table name, no. of rows writer or rejected.
- Performance detail file: The information about session performance details that helps to improve the performance. Select ‘ Performance Details’ option in the session property sheet.
- Reject file: Reject file contains the data of rows which the writer does not write to targets.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions