Playing Back GUI Scripts
2. Click the Trap tab.
3. Select Start Trap to enable the other options.
4. To include the contents of the stack for noncurrent tasks, select Stack trace.
5. To include the modules and class list information, select Module and class list.
6. Click one of the following to specify what Trap should do after detecting a GPF:
Restart Windows session Trap restarts Windows.
Call user-defined sub procedure Trap calls the subprocedure in the module
that you specify. Select this option to specify your own custom SQABasic error
handling. Type the names of the library source file (with an.sbl extension) and
7. Click OK or change other options.
Analyzing Results in the Sqatrap.log File
If you select the Start Trap option and an error occurs during playback, Robot
appends the error data to the existing Sqatrap.log file in the Rational installation
directory or creates a new file if one does not exist. (To start with a clean Sqatrap.log
file, delete the old file.) This file provides information about the state of the
Windows session that was running.