What are the changes you can make in run-time settings?
(Continued from previous question...)
27. What are the changes you can make in run-time settings?
The Run Time Settings that we make are:
- Pacing - It has iteration count.
- Log - Under this we have Disable Logging Standard Log and
- Extended Think Time - In think time we have two options like Ignore think time and Replay think time.
- General - Under general tab we can set the vusers as process or as multithreading and whether each step as a transaction.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions