State the differences between shortcut and reusable transformation - ETL
ETL (extract, transform, and load) Testing Interview Questions
(Continued from previous question...)
20.State the differences between shortcut and reusable transformation - ETL
- A reference to an object that is available in a shared folder
- These references are commonly used for various sources and targets which are to be shared between different projects or environments.
- In the Repository Manager a short cut is created by assigning ‘ Shared ‘ status.
- Later objects can be dragged from this folder to another folder.
- This process allows a ‘ single point of control ‘ for the object and multiple project do not have all import sources and targets into their local folders
- The Ids of customers would be useful to load customer details from several source systems and allocate a set of unique ids to every new source-key
- It is local to a folder. Ex:- reusable sequence generator for allocating warehouse Customer ids.
- It is useful to load customer details from multiple source systems and allocating unique ids to each of new source-key.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions