What are the differences between SQL Override and Update Override? - ETL
ETL (extract, transform, and load) Testing Interview Questions
(Continued from previous question...)
15. What are the differences between SQL Override and Update Override? - ETL
- An option of TARGET instance
- The Target table is updated based on Primary Key values.
- To update the target table on non-primary key, default query need to be generated.
- The Query should override as per the requirement by including a condition in where clause of the default query
- An option available in Source Qualifier and Lookup Transformation
- Joins, Filters and Group By and Order By clauses are included to override
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions