Why can't we see the data in dataset? - ETL
ETL (extract, transform, and load) Testing Interview Questions
(Continued from previous question...)
18. Why can't we see the data in dataset? - ETL
- Dataset file is not a single file.
- It is a combination of 3 files, namely data file, descriptor file and control file.
- Data file contains the binary form data that is not readable
- Descriptor file has the configuration details like no. of partitions
- Control file - information about both data file and descriptor file will be controlled
- The data can be viewed by using
- dataset management that is available in designer tools
- orchestrate by executing the command ' $dump example.ds '
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions