Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE) Exam
(Continued from previous question...)
1. Define the guidelines that are helpful in developing compatibility and motivation of a Software project team.
2. Draw the Pareto chart and explain about it.
3. How do u use control charts for controlling the testing process. Explain control Charts with the diagram.
4. You gave the software for independent testers. You are responsible for Unit, Integration, System, Regression and Acceptance testing. Explain about each testing methods and tell which testing can be given to Independent Testing and Which for development team.
5. Define the Risk, Risk analysis, threat, vulnerability and Control.
6. Explain and diagram report which will be used for reporting uncorrected and corrected defects to the development team?
7. List 5 important things you consider for writing test plan, why do you think they are important.
8. List 5 important parts of an Acceptance test plan and briefly explain the importance of it to your customer.
9. Aspects of computer software that should be observed during the demonstration of COTS software? Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) is a term for software or hardware products that are ready-made and available for sale, lease, or license to the general public. They are often used as alternatives to in-house developments or one-off government-funded developments. The use of COTS is being mandated across many government and business programs, as they may offer significant savings in procurement and maintenance. However, since COTS software specifications are written by external sources, government agencies are sometimes leery of these products because they fear that future changes to the product will not be in their control.
10. What are the product standards for a. Test Plan b. Test Script c. Test Report
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions